W32/blaster/worm is a destructive computer worm. Once your computer is infected with it, you will have great trouble. W32/blaster/worm won't let you open anything on the infected computer. It stops you from opening Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, disables your task manager and corrupts your Microsoft word. Not only will your machine slow down, but also it will be out of your control and unusable. W32/blaster/worm is really a horrible stuff. Lurking around in the background, it can also delete your files or open up system backdoors for remote attackers. If you leave it on your computer too long, it will lead to infiltration of other Trojans, worms and malware infections. Meanwhile, your personal information will be easily stolen by hackers. Therefore, it is vital that you delete W32/blaster/worm immediately. here below I will show you the easy steps to eliminate W32/blaster/worm.
Harmful Characteristics of W32/blaster/worm
1. W32/blaster/worm stops you from opening programs and does not allow you to access the internet
2. W32/blaster/worm can give hackers the access to your PC
3. It steals confidential data such as credit card account passwords, login details, email contact etc.
4. W32/blaster/worm can drop other keyloggers trojans, worms to your computer
5. It may delete important system files and slow down system performance.
6. W32/blaster/worm updates its components automatically to prevent from being eliminated
7. Sometimes, it can even disable installed antivirus and turn off Windows firewall without your approval
Easy Steps to Remove W32/blaster/worm
To completely clean up W32/blaster/worm virus, you need to delete all its files, folders and registry keys. Please back up your important data before taking actions.
Step1: Restart your computer in safe mode with networking.
Turn on the power of your computer, before windows starts up,
keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard, you will see Windows Advanced Option menu. Select the Safe Mode with Networking option from the list and hit‘Enter’.
Step 2 – launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC. then stop the malignant processes:
Step3: Delete W32/blaster/worm files from PC:
%documents and settings%\all users\ application data\ W32/blaster/worm
%program files% W32/blaster/worm virus
Step 4: Click Start menu> choose “Run.”> Type “regedit”>click “OK ” to open up Registry Editor. If your operating system is win7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu. Remove registry keys added by W32/blaster/worm
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\CustomizeSearch=[site address]
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Search Bar=[site address]
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell =[random].exe